Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th

Dear Readers, This post is not about our awesome children or Dave and myself, it is not about the extended family or our friends it is about our dog...BART! we went to freedom has a birthday we took one of our dogs and he had the best time, he got to meet many people who just thought that he was such a good looking dog! he ate it up, so anyway one of the booths was giving out handkerchiefs to the dogs. We got one for him and he seemed to be so excited to wear it so we left it on for the rest of the day. I took it off of him on the 5th and he immediately nosed it as if he was saying put it back on so I put it back on and he again seemed excited. I tried to take it off today he put his head under it like he was telling me put it back on...So I did and after I did he climbed up into my lap (he thinks that my lap is the only place that he fits, but he weighs 90lbs) and nosed my face! So my dog is going to wear a handkerchief forever, but he is cute!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog from Clark and Laura's. It is great to see the pictures of your boys and hear what you guys have been up to. Tell David that the David Turner of Price, UT teaches Sunday School in our new ward. I can't believe how much he reminds me of David. My Dave had the exact same thought.

    ReplyDelete