Today was a eventful day, three children stayed home from chruch due to runny noses and they drove us crazy! but we made it through the day. Ashton found a skateboard and decided that he needs to start riding it! so I told him that he had to put on a long sleeved shirt, a helmet and knee pads, he did then he began to wow us with his ability to stand on a skateboard, when i say wow I mean WOW he actually was able to stand on it and ride it he even started to do some 3 year old tricks with out falling which is impressive because he fall down when he is just standing still ( a trait he inherited from his mother)
Levi had a really wild day so by the end we were ready for him to wind down, (right now his is in the bathtub, I am pleased to say he is behaving for the moment) I have learned over the 4 years with him bath time is the first step in calming him down...so I thought, he got to have a bubble bath and he like all children I am sure covered his face with bubbles and started saying HOHOHO I am Santa. stinking cute! 

No comments:
Post a Comment