January 7th 2010. Patty- First time back snow boarding in 3 years it was the first run of the day I was riding in the fresh snow when I hit a shrub and went board over head. Dislocated Shoulder (it went back in to socket when I took off my coat) Which resulted in a Tear in the labrum. Surgery in April
April 20th 2011. Patty- I just got home from work the kids were fighting all the way home. I being so frustrated with them made them get out of the car and hold hands. (it works better than yelling) After that they stopped fighting. We got to the house and I stepped out of my truck. 3 degree sprained ankle Went through physical therapy for 4 months and then got a MRI to find out that I had torn ligaments in left ankle. Surgery in August
November 12th 2011. Patty- the hospital sponsored movie night. We went to see "Puss in Boots". The theatre was packed so we sat in the lower section. My friend was sitting next to us and went to get some snacks when she came back she fell and came inches away from hitting her head. Minutes later the therapist from the BHS unit came in and fell but she caught her self. I got up to use the bathroom. When I got back into the theatre I took a step and fell to the ground. Broken Tibia and Fibula. Emergency surgery
December 2011. Richard- At the ski area working. He was making snow and went down. He got back up and finished his shift. When he got home he went to the Emergency room. Broken Knee Cap. No surgery he had to wear brace.
December 2011. Elaine- Vacation in Hawaii. First day of vacation she was walking down the stairs of the condo when she tripped over a cat statue. Sprained ankle. No surgery had to wear a walking boot
March 2012. Richard- Playing Air-soft he was looking for a way out of the building. Thinking that the wall was just drywall he punched it...not drywall Birckwall. Broken hand. No surgery
March 18th 2012. Elaine- trip to Jackson. She was on a snow machine on Togwotee pass with my brothers and her friends. She got separated from the group and tried to catch up with them through a "short cut" she hit a tree. The Machine was totalled. My brother hit his SPOT and the group waited for search and rescue. Concussion and a broken wrist. Emergency Surgery.
This is why I am more then certain that my Family has an ortho curse.
Wish the Volin Family luck. We need all that we can get!







No comments:
Post a Comment