SUMMER
We went on a hike Levi pouted the whole way because he had to leave his bike at the bottom of the hill. He Was worried that a bear was going to take it and when I told him that bears don't ride bikes he was worried that a bear would sit on it and break it. I informed him that bears were scared of his bike and then he said, "What if I forget what it looks like?" I finally convinced him and he went up the hill just like this pic shows. When we were on our way down he looked at me tapping his finger on his cheek and said "Mom, I think that I forgot something, Ummmm I think that it is red." (his bike is red) We got down the hill and he was pleased that a bear didn't ride or sit on his bike and he remembered what it looked like.The carnival we has fun and only lost one child. Ashton Loved the big slide and went down it about 30 times I got distracted by one of my friends for 30 seconds and when I looked up he was not on the slide. I panicked and begun my search. I saw a couple of LPD officers and started to give my statement when I saw him on one of the rides. A lady approached me and said that she asked some lady if he was her child and if he could take him to the bumble bee ride, well this lady said yes so off they went.
We have spent most of our days outside and at the Neighbors house. One day I needed to run to my house to get something for the neighbor and I saw this guy in my front yard . We named him Danny the turtle. I took him to Animal control and they identified him as a Painted western turtle. Since he is a wild species and it is illegal to keep as a pet the animal control officer let him go in the river
Our neighbors invited the boys to have a lemonade stand, the boys made $27.00 pretty impressive
Swimming pool. We spend many days here. Isaac got new glasses.
Our First boating trip, Rained out! We were there for 3 hours waiting out the weather, but finally we threw in the towel. We will be going again!











No comments:
Post a Comment