Sunday, November 18, 2012

NYC an early 11th Anniversary celebration















ince our 10 anniversary was spent with me in the hospital we decided that we would take a trip later in the year. So when the opportunity to go to New York City was available we  took it.  It was so much fun I fell in love with NYC and I will return! 

2 comments:

  1. Patti! I love travel...tell me more! ...How did the opportunity 'come available'? Did you get to see Wicked?! Too fun. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went with a friend to meet another friend, I LOVE New York. David and I did see WICKED, it has always been a dream of mine to see a show on Broadway! It was a great experience and we plan on going back next year! this time we are going to bring out kids! it is Very Pricey, but totally worth it! if you like cities! (I love city life!)

      Delete