Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Isaac bites the dust again!

I was at work when I got a call from the school.  It was the Nurse she told me that Isaac had fallen and she thinks that he broke his arm..GREAT!  I called my husband to go pick him up and my husband told me that the car ( the only one that was running) was in the shop so now we have no car and my kid is at school in pain. So Dave got a ride to the school to pick up Isaac and then to the hospital where we borrowed my mothers car.  Luckily this was a school day and during business hours so his Doctor was in the office!  we got in I was starting to doubt that he had broken his arm because he was still using it and only complained when he was paid attention.  anyhow the Doc ordered an X ray.  So back to the hospital and then the wait for the Radiologist to consult with the Doctor to confirm that it was indeed broken.  GO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment