Tuesday, April 21, 2009

strep strikes again!!!



Do you ever feel like life is stacked up against you??? Well that is the week that we at the turner house have been having, (starting Friday last week) Dave came home from work on Friday just a mess he was complaining about a sore throat and a fever. I thought to my self “humm self I think that he has strep and sure enough he dose, which means that at least one other person in our house will too come down with strep”. Sure enough someone did and guess who it was…you got it ME I have this amazing ability to get strep even if I think that someone has it! Life has been short of bliss by a few million miles this last 5 days, not only did I get strep I also got some kind of gastric problems! throwing up and sore throats are not a good time!!! So I have been going on 3 days my fever is down to 100 and I am able to dull the pain with Ibuprofen. I feel so bad for the boys they are kind of getting the short end of the stick with mom and dad sick it is hard to keep them on the schedule that they need, and we are not able to play with them as much as usual. they have been spending a lot of time in the yard playing with each other.

The good news is that Ashton is finally potty trained!!!! no more changing diapers!


Isaac is helping around the house more and he got to help David change the oil in the suburban he had a lot of fun!!


Levi just built his first tree house (I was unaware that was what it was until he told me, he threw some barn wood in our tree) he has such a great imagination!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you guys are sick! That's so hard. On the other hand, congrats on potty training Ashton! I'm still figuring out how this whole potty training stuff works.

    ReplyDelete