Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I DID IT!!! I Know why I am dropping my Class now






Would you think that a face this innocent and cute could do anything to make me want to pull my hair out? me neither and I am not sure that any of my kids can really do that. I decided to drop one of my classes again this semester, maybe my husband was right I shouldn't take 12 credits while raising three boys, and now I know why... there are many reason, the obvious ones are that I have missed too many classes because they have been sick, or are too cute to go. others include I feel like I need to be home more with them. but today my decision was solidified when I was going to get my home work started... Ash and Levi were being well behaved at least they were getting along so i thought nothing about it, I went to the kitchen to answer the phone and I saw this




I fed the kids cereal which is a rare occasion at our house and forgot to put it away and needless to say I have to go to Wal- Mart yet again for Milk and Cereal! Ashton told me...


I DID IT!!!! he is so freakin Cute!

1 comment:

  1. haha if the kids are quiet and not sleeping...there is always something up. but that is kinda genius. how many kids would think to put the cereal in the milk rather than the other way around?

    ReplyDelete