We have been taking the boys out on a bike ride this week and it has been an adventure, let me give a back story first, Isaac refuses to do anything active! for example we signed him up for swim lessons but he cried the whole time and refused to get in the water less then waste deep little kickers and he didn't play he just rolled around on the floor. then we singed him up for Gymnastics and he really didn't do anything. we bought him a bike for his birthday last year and he wouldn't ride it with or with out training wheels. (I have to tell you that he hates to do thing if he cannot get it right the first time) I have been trying for a year to get him to swim with out a life jacket since he was born!!! So back to the beginning of this story We took the boys to ride bikes today and it was normal Isaac and Levi had training wheels and Ashton was on his trike, and we have been working Isaac of his
training wheels. Dave Took him up ahead of the rest of us and put up the training wheels and started to run with the bike. He wasn't holding on to Isaac! Isaac was doing it! Then Dave made the Mistake of Saying "I am not even holding on" The look on Isaac's face was horror

and then the crash and burn. needless to say that Isaac wouldn't get back on the bike until his training wheels were back down.

Levi is doing great and he like so ride his bike unless I touch it then he tells me "You Broke My Bike MOM!"

Ash is a little daredevil he goes fast and keeps up with the others just fine in fact I think that he is going to ride circles around his brothers soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment