I have decided that my child will one day grow up to be that freak...you know the one who knows everything about Star Wars. I always thought that the movies were entertaining but not enough to learn the back story. After having kids I have learned things about Star Wars that I never wanted to know. For example did you know tha before the Snow monster scene Luke’s face is covered in scars from a real car accident so he didn’t have to wear scar makeup in that scene. I always thought that it was just a really good makeup artist! But no I have to KNOW that it was not a good makeup artist! My child, who is six, comes home every day from school and tells me the new fact about star wars, sometimes I think that he makes up a lot of things (or maybe some other kid tells him).
I was so ready to baby-sit the kids that I have watched grow up before my eyes, this week. But the excitement slowly vanished (I am still happy that they ar here but I fear that my child is going to convert them to the Dark Side)(even my jokes are about Star Wars) when they started playing The Wii, We have a good collection of games and we just bought a new on so I thought that they would play Mario Kart or Mario Party, but NO they have been playing Lego Star Wars! I think that I shouldn’t have let this game into my house, they reason is you never lose a “life” you always come back you are always alive and let me tell you there is so many freaking levels there are! I have tried to limit their playing but it has been too windy to play outside and they won’t read more than 3 books at a time. So they have been playing the Stupid game a lot!
To top that the three younger kiddos are acting out the game one is playing that he is Obi-Wan (the fact that I know how to spell that is sad) , one is “the other Obi- Wan and the other is Turtle Grievous (I think that he means General but he is only 2) I live in a world of light sabers and the Force. I WISH that I had a girl, but I am not sure the a she wouldn’t be obsessed with Star Wars.
This post is inspired By Jamen, Isaac, Levi, Bodie and Ashton!

I was so ready to baby-sit the kids that I have watched grow up before my eyes, this week. But the excitement slowly vanished (I am still happy that they ar here but I fear that my child is going to convert them to the Dark Side)(even my jokes are about Star Wars) when they started playing The Wii, We have a good collection of games and we just bought a new on so I thought that they would play Mario Kart or Mario Party, but NO they have been playing Lego Star Wars! I think that I shouldn’t have let this game into my house, they reason is you never lose a “life” you always come back you are always alive and let me tell you there is so many freaking levels there are! I have tried to limit their playing but it has been too windy to play outside and they won’t read more than 3 books at a time. So they have been playing the Stupid game a lot!
To top that the three younger kiddos are acting out the game one is playing that he is Obi-Wan (the fact that I know how to spell that is sad) , one is “the other Obi- Wan and the other is Turtle Grievous (I think that he means General but he is only 2) I live in a world of light sabers and the Force. I WISH that I had a girl, but I am not sure the a she wouldn’t be obsessed with Star Wars.
This post is inspired By Jamen, Isaac, Levi, Bodie and Ashton!

Haha! I love this post! It's kinda sad but as of right now, I can see this happening. When I come over to babysit, Isaac and usually Levi and Ashton want to watch Star Wars. Once they even argued about which episode they were going to watch. Fun times though. It's good that they enjoy childhood, even if it revolves around Star Wars.
ReplyDelete