Dave's Niece got Married on the 28th and because Isaac was sick I was not able to attend. so Dave left on Monday he took Levi with him. I opted to keep Ash because he was also starting to feel yucky. I am so sad that I missed out on the wedding, but I am also glad that I didn't go because Ashton is really sick! I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has walking pneumonia, an ear infection and a croupie cough! He slept for 18 hours yesterday! I think that he is starting to feel better. (I am not able to upload the pic of ashton it will be here soon!)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas
It was a good one this year. Isaac is old enough to understand why we celebrate Christmas! Levi is starting to grasp that we celebrate because of JESUS it is cute! every year we have the kids buy their brothers a present! this year they really got excited for this part! It was a good day, expect for Isaac, He had walking pneumonia and he was not a very happy camper but he put forth his best face and made the day good!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your poor boys! I hope they start feeling better soon. Good luck to you; it's so hard to have sick kids!
ReplyDelete