So far the month has been as eventful as the last, if not a bit more so! I have made a resolution to be more active (outdoorsy) so starting on January 2nd I decided to head up to the Ski area and get my snowboarding on (yes I am that cool and yes I just said that!) anyway It was great Dave and I had the best day! So one of my friends caught up with me and we decided that we needed to go together too, so I made plans with her to head up on the 7th. I was overjoyed on the morning of the 7th (not just because I was going snowboarding but it was also Levi's 5th birthday) we woke up early and got Levi his presents. It was really c old I think that it was -17 that morning, After a good time with the kids we started to get ready. But to our surprise we found out that our pipes had froze! that was just the start! then my suburban would not start so I had to call my in laws, (I am so grateful that they have been such a good support! ) I didn't have time to make treats for Levi's class to I bought them. Which made us 30minutes late for dropping Levi off at school, Finally the time had come and I was ready to go snowboarding! My friend Jessica showed up and we headed toward the mountain! It is amazing hoe much you remember even if you have not been there for 4 years! so We decided that we should head to the back side of the mountain. it took forever due to me be so out of shape! when we got to the other side we were riding on the best snow! I was almost to the bottom of the slope when a shrub reached out and grabbed the bottom of my board! needless to say I fell and then the i realized that my arm felt as if I broke it! not a good feeling, I yelled a t Jessica and to go and call my dad (aka ski patrol) I decide that I needed to take off my jacket and make sure that my body is intact, when I started to pull off the left arm of my jacket I felt a pain that was never felt before! then I realized that I didn't break my arm, I grabbed my jacket and strapped on my board and headed down the hill I think that the endorphins that were running through my body took control! I felt way better! I was ready to finish out my day. my Dada showed up at the same time Jessica did and when I told them that I was going to take a few more runs they simultaneously gave me the death look. I got back to the base and realized how much pain I was in. I made a doctors appointment and headed for town! Come to find out I have a shoulder subluxation. So I have not been to work for 6 days and I have been taking Hydrocodone (a lot of it) The moral of this story is my shoulder hurts! and I would never wish a shoulder injury on anyone ever! 


Oh my goodness, that's terrible! I hope your shoulder is feeling better. You look cute in your picture!
ReplyDelete