Well it has been a few days shy of a month since I hurt myself. Well I hope that I am doing better, but that is not likely, it was about two weeks ago when I fell and hurt myself again. This made physical therapy harder and I was brought back to doing the exercises that I was doing when I first went in. I go back to the Dr. in two weeks and then if things are not better I have to have an MRI. this is not much fun, but I am the ultimate optimist! so things are going to get better! really other than that there has not been much going on here! that is weird in itself but good non the less! Levi is still into every thing and Ashton is still my little shadow! I just remembered the funniest thing that happened this week I was having a bad day so Dave decided to take me and the boys out to dinner. They were very well behaved, abnormal, and they stayed in their seats and the waitress was so impressed she gave them Ice cream and coupons for free meals we really had a great time. well Dave showed them how to shoot the wrappers off the straws with his nose (this was not approved by mother!) I put a stop to that one and then I look at Isaac and he snorted his chocolate milk up his straw through his nose. Dave and I are laughing, when the waitress shows up and Isaac said "I can feel it going down my throat" he said this with tear filled eyes and a horsy voice! I love having three boys!

Having three boys must be such an adventure! Your story made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with physical therapy! I hope you don't have to get an MRI.