As I Have always said I do not like the month of February! (except for Crystal's Birthday) this one takes the cake. in January I hurt my self and I am still suffering! well I went to the Doctor in February and we decided that we need to look at my shoulder more so I have a MRI on Monday the 8th. (I know this is not Feb, but I it was scheduled in Feb). We have been really sick in this house, Dave had influenza starting ind February and Ashton was sick for a week and I took Levi to his well visit (I was a month late but hey it is done) and The doctor and I decided that we need to take him to an ENT to check out his perpetual green boogerie left nostril. this included having the Doc hold open his nostril and taking a look and then getting a cat scan that took us 20 mins instead of 25 seconds. (it was fun) we received a call from the Doctor telling us the there was something that was blocking his nose and it could be two things, one the adenoid which is and easy fix or something else like a tumor which will need to biopsied. (not to alarm this common for the ENT to say, it is just his adenoid) but needless to say when you hear the word biopsy a bit of fear over comes you. So we have scheduled a day for his operation. the 11th he will no longer be know for his left boogie! I am glad that February is over and has been for a few days.
Other than the yuckies that are written about up there we are okay! Hope that March is way better than February

Ashton has been helping me around the house I cannot reach the bottom of the washer so he has been volunteering to do the things that I cannot.

No comments:
Post a Comment