Thursday, March 18, 2010

Surgery, spider, sweet smiles

Levi had his adenoid out on the 11th. He is doing great. In fact he got up out of his hospital bed refused a wheelchair and walked out...with a trip to the cafeteria and then up to see my mother. He was a such a trooper. when we got home he didn't even sleep till 5 that evening. he woke up at 8 ate some food watched a movie and then went back to sleep at 9:30 so I think that he was feeling it at that point. people keep asking me how he is doing well he is great. he only has an occasional stomach ache and that is from the drainage.


Now Everyone knows that I was playing the X-games with my friend and I dislocated my shoulder. The pain was suppose to go away by February, but it didn't I am still in a great deal of pain and with many trips to the Doctor We have decided that Surgery is a good option. of course this is not ideal but it is the only thing that we haven't tried. So I talked to my Doctor and he had his assistant call me to arrange something. So I get a call from Dave to call my Doctors office and so I did. they informed me that they had a cancellation and if I wanted it I could have it. I asked when it is and they said the 24 of march... this was my response Hum? thinking, thinking, thinking...um maybe not. After all I need more than a week to get everything in order meaning my house the kids need to be arranged for, My yard needs to get pickedAdd Image up and the dog stuff in the yard needs to be removed before I am out for the count! I know excuses but I think that they are very reasonable. So I decided that it should be in April, so we are able to prepare but still get it done so I can be back to work! So we scheduled it on the 7th of April. so Bring it on! I am so ready for April and the bills to start to pour in!!!


Finally spiders. Levi caught a spider and brought it in the house. instead of getting mad and throwing it out we drew pictures of it and then we let it go outside! pictures will follow I am having technical difficulties with my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your surgery in April! I'm glad Levi is doing well.

    ReplyDelete