Sunday, April 11, 2010
still in the hospital! warning i talk about my bm's..or lack there of!
last Wednesday I had surgery to fix my shoulder. it was an out patient procedure, but due to my inability to stop throwing up i spent the night. i was so excited to go home on Thursday that i packed my bags and and waited to be discharged. I left at 2:30 in the afternoon, that is when the fun began.i threw up from 3 till Dave came home at 5:45, then i went to the er. three bags of fluid later. i went home again, only to spend the night sick. So back to the hospital i went! i am not throwing up anymore. my stomach and stomach, and surrounding parts will not wake up! I have been on 1 liter of o2 since i got here and mt o2 Sat's are fine as long as i leave it on, but when i take it off they drop down to the low 80's. this stinks. i have had the best care, but i just want to go home! i wish that i could go. but not until i have a BM. i keep psyching my self up only to find that it is not working! one of the nurses gave me some prune juice with butter, yuck! and it still is not working! I am not that bored because my friend brought me enough stuff to do during my stay! but since i am always up by 5 i am wide awake. the hospital is way different when you are the patient! I have had some visits from my friends here at the hospital and my family has come to see me, but i just want to be at home. today is the day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment