
Today I told Isaac he could play with the neighbor boy. I stopped the car and let him out. I told Levi and Ashton stay buckled and to stay in the car they I saw that Levi has opened the door and I tell him to shut it, he did then , the next thing I know is Ashton is crying and on the outside of the car. I get out of the car and run to Ashton, he is okay. then I see Levi driving the car! I run back to the car to find that Levi has locked the door, so I am pounding on the door of a moving car Levi is laughing! and then the car hits a power pole! Levi is laughing harder at this point and finally unlocks the door. no damage to the car, no damage to the pole and I am so grateful there was no damage to my children. (ash had a bit of road rash!)

Oh my gosh! I would have been terrified. I'm glad everyone is okay. :)
ReplyDelete