Thursday, May 13, 2010

What comes next?

it has been 2 weeks since my dad passed way. It is still just as hard as it was the first. I have been keeping myself busy with errands. But today i decided to stay home for the morning. I have had a lot of time to think about the past few weeks. I miss my Daddy. I watch each of my family members deal with the stress differently. Jimmy has been doing pretty well. he still jokes with me and is able to comfort us as needed. My Mom is taking it one day at a time and this is a good thing because it is so up and down. Richard is withdrawn and not really talking to me, this is expected because we really have not shared our emotions before. my husband is doing ok, he is up and down too. I think that the kids are starting to get back to their lives. Isaac is doing better. I have been talking to him every night about the loss. Levi has stopped asking about grandpa and well I am not sure that Ash has really fully understood what happened yet. \Me I have been so up and down, I am remodeling my living room. this means new carpet, new paint and a new couch, but I am also out of commission so my ability to do this is really limited. I am really needing a big change in my life. so here we go. wish me luck. It has been really hard with out him. I miss him so much and I just want to see him, feel him and even smell him again. I look at is pictures and I remember what was happening at that time of our lives. I know I will see him again and that brings me great comfort, but it still hurts every inch of my body and soul, to not have him here and now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I'm sorry it has been so hard. I wish I had some wonderful thing to say, but I'm so clueless in this area! I just hope you know that I admire you and I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete