My dogs, I know that more times than not I am saying how much I hate them but they have been good for me this past year.
My Kids, they make each day awesome! I am so happy that I have been blessed with three great boys who are just like their parents.
My Husband, I know that he will support me in what ever adventure I take on and for that I am truly grateful
My husband again, He is such a good friend and a great husband
My Mom, she is and always will be my biggest support. I know that I can tell her anything and she cares enough about me that she tells me when I am being stupid!
My Brothers, I am glad that I grew up with only boys that helps me raise my children
My Dad, he taught me to love unconditionally it has been really hard and I miss him so much but I have always and will always be thankful that he was my father.
that is my list Happy Thanks Giving

No comments:
Post a Comment