Sunday, December 12, 2010

December

I find as the Christmas season approaches I am forcing my self to be joyful and seasonally spirited. it is hard but here goes. 1- got a Christmas tree, originally we planned on going to the snowy range to get our tree but since the roads were a sheet of Ice I decided to fork out the cash for a 4.5 foot Christmas tree. (It is really nice) (I cannot complain too much last year I didn't get the tree until the week before Christmas.)
2-I finally put on the Christmas Music. (I am that person that has it on in the middle of July, David told me I had to wait until after thanksgiving)
3-I have been thinking about Christmas gifts (not buying them but thinking about what to give people)

I doing pretty good tho, This Christmas I am going to be celebrating much more than the birth of our Savior. I feel that with out His Birth and Sacrifice. there would be no hope. I miss my Dad and it is not easy but I have faith that things are going to get better. Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! It's always fun to see what you are up to! Hope you are blessed this season...

    ReplyDelete