Last night- Who's Idea is it to stay up till midnight? well Isaac told me he was going to stay up until one, about 9:30 he was trying so hard to stay awake he was looking at the clock and every time the minute changed he would scream! it is 9:30,931... it was funny we were watching River Monsters and I looked at him at 10, I told him that I would wake him up when it was new years and he promptly went to sleep. 11 happens and by this time I am so tired I get this cleaver idea to change the clocks and tell him that it is 11:59 (so I can go to bed) Dave tried to wake him up and there was no way he was going to bring in the new year. He was so cute trying to stay up!
I hope that this new year is better and finds all my friends and family in good spirits!

No comments:
Post a Comment