Yesterday we took our boys plus one extra up to Snowy Range. it brought me back to my days as an instructor, but I remember only the awesome kids, I am not saying that my kids were awful, but there was much room for improvement. Isaac has been skiing once a year for the past 5 years, but my other kiddos have not been as much. Ashton and I had our day skiing and he was a rockstar, I took him up the chair lift and he was the best skier in the bunch until the wind started to blow, then he cried, but he made it all the way down the hill once he started to cry! Levi had more fun taking his skis off then going down the hill, I think that he will snowboard next week and that will most likely go better. Isaac took more runs than his brothers and he was turning by the end of the day he is a bit of a no it all and he was telling me that he didn't need me to help him...little did he know! Our friend that went with us had a bit of a hard time picking it up, but he is a very special kid and he did really well! Dave told me today that he is needs to go every week or not at all. I laughed!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Skiing or Snowboarding?
Yesterday we took our boys plus one extra up to Snowy Range. it brought me back to my days as an instructor, but I remember only the awesome kids, I am not saying that my kids were awful, but there was much room for improvement. Isaac has been skiing once a year for the past 5 years, but my other kiddos have not been as much. Ashton and I had our day skiing and he was a rockstar, I took him up the chair lift and he was the best skier in the bunch until the wind started to blow, then he cried, but he made it all the way down the hill once he started to cry! Levi had more fun taking his skis off then going down the hill, I think that he will snowboard next week and that will most likely go better. Isaac took more runs than his brothers and he was turning by the end of the day he is a bit of a no it all and he was telling me that he didn't need me to help him...little did he know! Our friend that went with us had a bit of a hard time picking it up, but he is a very special kid and he did really well! Dave told me today that he is needs to go every week or not at all. I laughed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment