I will post a picture later I need to take one and that is not my favorite thing to do (take a pic of my self)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Things are looking up
Things are looking up. I am in a new job that I love, I have a great boss I work with great nurses and a great doctor. I am taking classes most of which I love! I know that I am in the right feild for me! I have a great husband even with all of his Dave-isms I love him more and more each day. My kids make me smile! I have a supportive family. My mom is wonderful and even though it is hard to get out of bed on my days off, even though My heart still aches, even though I am not as happy as I once was. things are looking up! Today I went to K-mart...I hate going there, but it just opened and Wal-mart is way to full, i digress but I bought new hair color I was not sure if I would like it but the lady that was at the check out told me that she loves the color I picked out and it should look great! I said I don't care as long as it covers all the grays. She said I was way too young to have gray hair, then she followed that remark with what are you 23? that made my day. it is silly how a little thing like someone thinking that you are younger than you are to make your day. I got home and changed my hair which has not been done since my dad passed away. I am have a hard time adjusting to it, bu I think that it is a good change for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment