


With June finally ended and July is here we are finally able to go out and do the things that we love to do. The boys have been playing outside all the time, we have also been able to do some fun things as a family, Saturday we went to the pool, (I didn't bring my camera due to the amount of people and the fact that I needed to be in the pool with the kids) Sunday after we went to Church and ran by the Turners house for a quick visit we went to the park I wanted to get some pics of the boys at Vedawoo but the weather was not coperating so we went to Stink Lake. I was able to get pictures of the boys (there were quite a few of Levi that actually are awesome! this is a rare occasion) tomorrow is the 4th and I will be working, dave is going to take the kids to Freedom has a birthday and after work we will be watching the fireworks Probaly at Mom Volin's house. We are having a great July!

We just got back from a weekend in Lovell, WY - we were visiting Russ & Torie Dickson, and you're right - the weather was absolutely amazing! We are boiling around 108 in St. George, UT right now & appreciated your perfect outdoor weather. Glad to hear you have a fun 4th of July planned, take care!
ReplyDelete