So far this year we have not seen too much summer but I am enjoying the weather, when it is not too Hot!



The carnival came to town we went the first night it was a lot of fun. The kids love the giant slide. Although it hurts my butt. I've (Dave) decided that carnival rides are designed to make you sick and break your back. Isaac and Levi liked the spinning swings, I (Dave) wanted to barf. Especially when I (Dave) closed my eyes. But the kids had so much fun. Isaac went through the fun house a dozen times and never figured it out. Levi went on the Sea Dragon ride and cried the whole time and when it was over tried to get back on it. Ashton liked the bee ride. It went in a circle at a moderate speed and rose up into the air rather high. There weren't too many adult rides but it was perfect for our young boys.

You take such great pictures! I just have to laugh every time you say the weather is hot! Come for a visit and you may melt :)
ReplyDeleteI (Nancy Hasfurther/Mahi) have actually been thinking I should invite your family down for a visit! If you need an inexpensive "vacation" you could come stay with us and we'll feed you and the gang. I would probably recommend Oct through March as the temperatures right now would keep you hiding inside where there is air conditioning!
ReplyDeleteI (Nancy) really love that you are blogging...I (Nancy) never thought you took a turn ('cuz my husband doesn't!). Still have your crazy fun sense of humor! Love it! Hope things are good! Let me know your email address so we can visit!