We splurged and got a hotel for the stay we hosted a swim night on Saturday night, this was a lot of fun except when the 500lb man did a unexpected cannon ball in the pool almost landing on a couple of the nephews, and my children.
We went to Church with the Sister #3 and family. Then we ran by Sister #1's house Where we added a child to the car and went to Temple square. After a visit we headed off to Turnerville. the Buick was Packed with 4 kids and Dave and I! we arrived to the Mansion and were welcomed by family and pets (Lola had Kittens) Dave, and the Nephews began to work on the bathroom as soon as we go up the next morning. while Megan and I ran errands and such. On Monday Megan and I went and took some Pictures of her, when Abbye showed up and then we added on more Beauty to the Photo shoot! We had a blast! We headed home on Tuesday.
Ashton Has turned 5 it is hard to believe that he is that old already. We had a dinner for him on his birthday and then we had a party for him on Sunday, we had a lot of fun! He is such a good kid we really have been blessed.
And for the Surgery part! Tomorrow I am going to have my ankle fixed. I am nervous and ready at the same time. I mad e a deal with one of my nephews that if we can make it 6 months (till January) with out injuring ourselves we will go out for Ice cream!

No comments:
Post a Comment