Happy Holidays! I hope that this season finds you in good spirits and with much joy! This year has been a trying year as was last. We are trying to keep the hopes high!
I have Paid the hospital to work for them this year at least my insurance company has paid for me to work there! I have had 2 surgeries in the past 5 months and now i am waiting to go back to work My life consists of sitting on the couch and watching every possible movie on netflix and reading. (that is something that I would have never done but I have a lot of time) When I am not injured I work in the behavioral health unit at Ivinson! and I am loving every minute!
Dave is still working at Arista Tek. He was promoted this year and that has been a great blessing. He really enjoys his job. Dave has been such a great help while I have been hurt he has really worked hard to keep things afloat and live-able. in November he had his tonsils taken out, did really well with surgery and recovery!
Isaac is in the 3rd grade and is really excelling! his teacher has so many good things to say about him and he loves being an older brother. This year I decided to let him and his brothers ride the bus he watches out for them! He loves math still and he is such a joy!
Levi! he is a busy and fun loving kid he is so sensitive too. As his teacher told us that he stole her heart. those are such true words he has totally stole our hearts, and as his teacher said he probably gets away with more than other kids so because he is such a sweet kid.
Ashton He is still a huge mama's boy and we wouldn't have it any other way. Since the title Connie Chung has been taken we have dubbed him Walter Cronkite! No one gets away with anything when he is around. His vocab makes me smile and his comprehension is far beyond that of a kindergartner!
We cannot complain of too much, injuries aside we have had a pretty good year and we hope that 2012 is better!
Happy Holidays and a Happy new year!
With Much love
The Turners
With me being injured I was not able to supervise the Christmas tree decoration



No comments:
Post a Comment