Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My house is a mess, and there is nothing i can do about it!

it has been two weeks since the accident that left me laid up, and one week since Dave had his tonsils out.  I hope that one day we will get back to normal, bit I am not seeing that in the near future.  For the past week my floors have not been vacuumed. This is driving me crazy I cannot complain too much the kids are really trying hard to pick up after themselves, and Dave is getting a lot  done when he can but I keep telling him to stop he just had surgery too and he needs to take care of himself too but it is hard for me to do most anything. My left ankle is still weak and now it is supporting all of the weight and honestly I pretty much fall at least 2 times a day. so I try to keep my self down.  Isaac has really pulled a lot of weight around here he is such a responsible kid, and it makes me feel good that he has been so helpful. Levi has been rather entertaining he always has a new joke for me yesterday's was "how does Lady Gaga wake people up?" "She Poka poka their face"   and Ashton always tells me how much hew loves me.  Also today I told him to put his lunch in his back pack and he pulled out 2 old lunches, then he looks at me and asked me which one is his new lunch.  I asked him why he didn't eat his lunch and he told me he likes to eat it on the bus.


With it being two weeks in I am no longer in a splint I am now in a cast this it the first one too it feels weird but it is more supportive

I am grateful for the help that we have received and for all the support from our family and friends

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything you have going on right now -- it sounds like things are crazy! You are a trooper and I hope you can hang in there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so wish I lived close by. I would be more than happy to vacuum for you!! Take care of yourselves & have a fabulously crazy (aka happy) holiday!

    ReplyDelete