Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I want to take back my last post
I fell. I know that is a suprise. Patty and falling never go in the same sentence well I did fall and in turn Patty Form I broke myself. excatly 5days after My ortho said I didn't have to go bck to see him. The same week that my physical therapist told me that once every 2 weeks. I fell and disclocated my foot, and broke my tibia and shattered my fibia, which led to me having surgery again and now I have a plate and 6 screws in my foot now it is hard to imange my very "large foot"full of metal! oh well I am going to tough this one out 6 weeks no weight bearing then who knows what! dave is still having his tonsils taken out so next weeks are going to be a huge trial but I believe that we can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment