Saturday, November 12, 2011
it is Dave's turn
Dave has been really sick this year, he has had Strep throat 5 times during the year 2011 and in the past 4 months he has had it 3 times. With that being said we have decided that it is time for him to lose those pesky infection pockets we call tonsils. So the day after his birthday he will be having surgery. (for once it is not me) I am not ready for this, but he has been there during all of my surgeries and I was down for way longer than he plans on being down. He is playing the I will be back to work in a week. I am not too sure about that. (The reason he is so susceptible to illness is he is on a medication that helps his AS but crashes his immune system. by removing his tonsils he should be better at fighting infection) Good Luck Dave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope things go well!!
ReplyDelete