At 4:15 this morning I heard Levi sobbing. I asked him What was wrong thinking that it might be a stomach bug since his brothers were home sick yesterday. Nope that was not the case. He said (now full on Balling) "I don't want to go to 2nd grade!" I got up and tried my best to calm him down. When he was finally at the point where he would go back, you could hear the sniffles from the room. The sad truth is this in not the first time this has happened. A couple of weeks ago we had the Missionaries over for dinner. I gave them a rather ugly picture that was painted of Black Velvet and framed with a horrible wood frame. Levi Cried when he saw it was gone and begged us to go to the missionaries house and get it back! On the Sunday a week later he saw the missionaries and started to cry again. I have come to the conclusion that Levi is not good with change. But he is so much fun.
His energy keeps us busy. He is a natural athlete. He is a loving kid. He is the hardest kid to get a picture of but if he doesn't notice that you are taking a picture he gives the best pictures. He make me laugh every day. We are so Blessed to have him in our lives
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment