Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoo Friends and Friends

Last Sunday was the anniversary of my Dad's passing. It was a hard week and I really wanted to do something that would keep me in a good place.  So on Saturday we packed up the kids an went to Colorado.  Starting with the Zoo. We really enjoyed ourselves,  the weather was just right, and the kids loved the experience.


We drove to Pine to see our good friends the Starbucks. the kids had a great time catching up with their kids and we had a great time just chillin'.

Sunday we went to see my friend who I haven't seen in years.  She was visiting a friend in Denver and we decided to meet in Blackhawk.  the town was really interesting....it is a gambling centered placed in the middle of a canyon.  I was amazed at the amount of people there at 5pm on a Sunday I was so excited to see my friend that I was not too concerned about the crazy obsessed with gambling screaming curse words if you wouldn't stop so a person could pull into a parking place atmosphere.








Overall it was a good weekend.  it was still hard and I miss my dad more then ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment