Friday, January 30, 2009

my post from David turner family blog (september 2008)

We have turned in to that family, you know the one that blogs!!! I think that this is going to be the best way to let people know how we are and what is going on in our life. What better Day to start when Me and my boys are home sick.
Isaac has started kindergarten and he is loving it, he is a bit active and mildly distracting to those around him. this sounds familiar like when I was in school or even when Dave was in school. He won't tell us about his day with out a lot of prying from me!! but he tells me that he has some good friends and Tatum plays star wars with him at recess of course she is Padmae and he is Ankin. Isaac has started going to Gymnastics he really enjoys his time there. He is also going to start wrestling in October.
I hope that if we keep him busy he will calm down as bit, but if not he is excited to go to both.

Levi is the typical three year old he talks non stop. His favorite color is Pink. Swords and light sabers are a must have, if only the light saber came in pink. He has started pre school and he is adjusting. The first day he wouldn't let go of my hand and when I went to pick him he was more than ready to leave. After that day he is doing better.when Isaac was in pre school it was a fight to get him to leave, but Levi just gets ready and goes. Levi is in gymnastics too he loves it and that is when I have a hard time getting him to leave. Levi has stopped having accidents...for the most part so his prize was a very big gold fish named orange fish. yesterday it died. Levi was heart broken but he will get a new one soon. that is all that he can talk about this morning.

Ashton is two what more can I say he thinks that he is a big boy and can do anything that his brothers do. (which usually ends up in tears.) he is home alone with me more and he thinks that is special. He like so sit on my lap while I am at the computer doing home work, this is good for him but not so much for me. He is my calm child and a mommas boy which is the polar opposite from his brothers. he is a happy kid as long as he has a hand on me.

David is working for a company here in Laramie things are going well. We have been remodeling our house one step at a time but this year things went wrong so he has been working on our little house. I am in school and this semester I went back to online classes, I remember why I stopped taking them. Other than that life is good. have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment