Saturday was my boys first official Sleepover. My friends Daughter was having someone over to spend the night so we invited her son to come to our house for the night. He is 4 and the boys had so much fun they stayed up till 9:30...that is so late for my boys. and then they crash on the floor in the living room. At 7 in the morning we heard laughing and squealing. it made me laugh. it was time to get ready for Church. I was going to take my friends son home but we were running too late, so instead we found a shirt for him and went to church...BIG MISTAKE it was crazy Levi was Running around and drawing on things that he shouldn't and his friend was doing the same. when we went to Primary (I have been the substitute for the sunbeams since the beginning of the year) I really think that 2 sunbeams is more then enough. especially if one is my 4 year old!!! but I had three, Music time and Sharing time was ummmm well...okay not that much fun ( so I don't Cuss) I spent the time telling three 3and 4 year olds to sit down and not to touch each other...fun fun fun. What I learned is not to have a sleepover ever again
Super bowl was really disappointing. I have had a bitter hatred towards the Steelers since I was in high school. I was really hoping that the Cardinals would have won...oh well at least I got to make and eat muddie buddies!!! I missed our Superbowl friends.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Sounds like you were BUSY!! You are quite the superwoman to have a sleepover and then go to church the next morning.
ReplyDelete