Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the End of february is near

I Dislike February, I feel like nothing gets done and there is not enough days to do anything, I had set a monthly goal and I feel cheated out of my 2-3 days!
one- I really wanted to get rid of my children's toys, all of them, okay not all but the ones that are not played with and broken.
Two- I wanted to work out everyday and now that it is the last week of the month I find myself just starting for the month, which includes three- lose 5 Lbs, I lost five in January so I was going to lose 5 in february but needless to say it didn't happen.
Four- start Pre-pre school for Ashton I have in the past done this with the other two but I found myself not able to start in this short month.
Five- have my house clean for 30 days this is a silly one, I know that this is less then possible but a good goal to have so to start this in a month that only has 28 days is a bad idea!
that is a list of five reasons that I hate this month there are so many more like I have been in school for a month and I am so far behind but that is okay ill catch up.

The good part of February is that it is a bit warmer then January but we still are able to have cold nights!!!

that was my Vent for the day

1 comment: