Isaac has been running a temp of 103-105 for two days so we took him in last night to the ER. he has Strep. He is really sick, but that doesn't mean he can hit and scream... I have been listing to him yell and scream and for the last 4 hours and I am ready to run away. I gave him some Motrin, and threw him in a bath hoping that he will stop. so the mood has been set. Isaac hit both of his brothers this morning and now they are fighting with each other...yea for me!!!
We are suppose to be going to Denver tomorrow, but If Isaac is still sick I think that he and I are going to stay home!!! While Dave and the other two will go. I am so tired I am not sleeping and I am totally afraid that I am going to get strep too. I just think about it and then I am as sick as a dog and on prednisone. oh well.
I really am looking forward to going to Denver. We are headed down with our friends the Starbucks, to go to Monster Jam!!! It is going to be a blast. I hope that we are going to be able to make it to the show!


I hope he is feeling better so that you are able to go to Denver. Haven't you heard that MOM's can never be sick :)
ReplyDelete