I was telling some of my best Levi tales and some one told me that I should write a book. well I don't have time to write a book so for now I am going to blog! Levi is always a super hero! he ties pillow cases around his neck and instantly becomes batman superman and recently he morphed into ...
underwear Boy. I hope that my child is not the only one to play with his underwear but it was funny. Well we had a ward spaghetti dinner and Levi brought a bag with him, I was talking to someone that I have not seen in a while and I see out of my eye Levi pulling a pair of underwear over his head. Acting quickly I pulled them off of his head and threw them in my pocket. knowing that I was not the only one to see this act of LEVI, I bust up laughing as I looked around ans saw the faces staring at us!

No comments:
Post a Comment